BenchMaster workbenches and tables provide a solid base to carry out DIY projects, repairs or even gardening around the home or garden. Simply make room in your garage, garden shed, greenhouse or your workshop for one or more of our sturdy workbenches, which come ready-to-use (not flat pack) and then your work can commence. Please be aware that workbenches can take up space, so make sure you have checked your dimensions before buying one. The type of worktop also needs careful consideration as to the type of work being carried out. Please see the domestic workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Choose from light duty, heavy duty workbenches or garden trolleys.
- Perfect base for DIY projects, repairs or gardening work at your home.
- Come fully assembled and ready to use.
- Choose from steel, laminate, MDF and ESD tops.
- Ideal for packaging, home workshops, laboratories or education with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 500kg.
- Made in steel box section frame and delivered fully welded and assembled.
- Choose from steel and solid wood tops.
- Perfect for use in projects needing extra bench strength, with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 1000kg.
- Supplied fully welded and ready to use with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard.
- Available in a number of combinations
- Ideal for those looking to use it static or on the move
- Can support up to 360kg UDl
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.