Over the years, we have supplied workbenches to many horticultural establishments and individuals who carry our work in the garden. Our workbenches are strong and sturdy, so they’re the perfect base to carry out your gardening work. The option of horticultural trolleys gives you the ability to work inside or outside, weather permitting. All our horticultural workbenches and trolleys come in assorted sizes and types, so there are plenty of options to meet your needs. Please see the horticultural workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Choose from trolleys or static workbenches available in a large ranges of sizes.
- Come ready to use, so no assembling once delivered.
- Strong and sturdy products that are built to last.
Starting From:£210.00 Excl. Vat £252.00 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel, laminate, MDF and ESD tops.
- Ideal for packaging, home workshops, laboratories or education with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 500kg.
- Made in steel box section frame and delivered fully welded and assembled.
Starting From:£318.00 Excl. Vat £381.60 Incl. Vat
Our standard horticultural heavy duty workbenches are perfect for processing and potting fruits, vegetables and plants. These horticultural benches are well-built and come ready-to-use.
If you are looking for a base for a heavy propagator in your greenhouse, then this bench is the perfect base. Alternatively, garden centres and farmers will also find these workbenches extremely useful. Benchmaster’s horticultural bench can take up to 1000kg on its worktop.
- Perfect for processing and potting fruits, vegetables and plants.
- Ready to use – no assembly required.
- Carries up to 1000kg on the worktop.
- Ideal for garden centres, farms and greenhouses.
Starting From:£263.00 Excl. Vat £315.60 Incl. Vat
- Available in a number of combinations
- Ideal for those looking to use it static or on the move
- Can support up to 450kg UDl
Starting From:£385.00 Excl. Vat £462.00 Incl. Vat
- The top supplied is galvanised steel over 45mm solid wood.
- Can easily handle an incredible weight of up to 1500kg UDL.
- Supplied with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard and delivered fully welded and ready to use.
Starting From:£428.00 Excl. Vat £513.60 Incl. Vat As low as: £408.00
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.