BenchMaster have supplied the MOD (Ministry of Defence), all the emergency services plus the NHS over the past 40 years with fully-welded and ready-to-use workbenches and trolleys. Whether it’s the NHS, emergency services or MOD, each environment have requested storage solutions for equipment, medical records or day to day storage. These have been added to the workbenches and we also offer standalone cabinets such as hazard cupboards for solutions that need stored away securely. Please see the institutional workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Fully welded and ready to use workbenches and trolleys for the MOD, NHS and emergency services.
- Large range of sizes to suit individual requirements.
- Choose from a large range of accessories to store equipment or medial equipment.
Starting From:£210.00 Excl. Vat £252.00 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel, laminate, MDF and ESD tops.
- Ideal for packaging, home workshops, laboratories or education with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 500kg.
- Made in steel box section frame and delivered fully welded and assembled.
Starting From:£318.00 Excl. Vat £381.60 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel, solid wood and black rubber on steel tops.
- Perfect for use in projects needing extra bench strength, with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 1000kg.
- Supplied fully welded and ready to use with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard.
Starting From:£263.00 Excl. Vat £315.60 Incl. Vat
- Available in a number of combinations
- Ideal for those looking to use it static or on the move
- Can support up to 450kg UDl
Starting From:£385.00 Excl. Vat £462.00 Incl. Vat
- The top supplied is galvanised steel over 45mm hard wood.
- Can easily handle an incredible weight of up to 1500kg UDL.
- Supplied with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard and delivered fully welded and ready to use.
Starting From:£428.00 Excl. Vat £513.60 Incl. Vat As low as: £408.00
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.