BenchMaster have supplied many fully-welded and ready-to-use workbenches and trolleys to the manufacturing industry over the past 40 years. All of our steel workbenches and trolleys are manufactured in the UK to high quality standards. There is a range to suit every need from light duty to heavy duty work. We supply a comprehensive range of accessories such as vices, storage cupboards/drawers, lighting and electrical sockets to go with your workbench.
- Large ranges of sizes to suit your manufacturing needs.
- Strong and sturdy products that are built to last.
- Available for light duty and heavy duty work.
Starting From:£179.00 Excl. Vat £214.80 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel, laminate, MDF and ESD tops.
- Ideal for packaging, home workshops, laboratories or education with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 500kg.
- Made in steel box section frame and delivered fully welded and assembled.
Starting From:£272.00 Excl. Vat £326.40 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel and solid wood tops.
- Perfect for use in projects needing extra bench strength, with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 1000kg.
- Supplied fully welded and ready to use with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard.
Starting From:£330.00 Excl. Vat £396.00 Incl. Vat
- The top supplied is galvanised steel over 45mm solid wood.
- Can easily handle an incredible weight of up to 1500kg UDL.
- Supplied with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard and delivered fully welded and ready to use.
Starting From:£366.00 Excl. Vat £439.20 Incl. Vat As low as: £348.00
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.