Request a booking in Service
If you are not always around, why not request a ‘booking in service’ This means the courier from the local depot to you will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient delivery time. Simply add ‘booking in service’ in the comments at the select accessories (Stage 4) Alternatively give us a call on 01457 837146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request.
BenchMaster Exceptional carriage contributions
- Dispatch values over £150 are carriage paid to most UK mainland destinations. Typical exceptions are highlands, islands and London and surrounding areas.
- Dispatch values to highland and island areas will be priced on application.
- Dispatch values over £150 in London and surrounding areas will have an additional carriage contribution of £50.00 + VAT
- Dispatch value below £150 will usually have a minimum carriage charge of £25 per item dispatched.
- BenchMaster will never make an addition carriage charge without having included it on an order acknowledgment.
Additional Shipping Costs
- AM delivery – £20.00 + VAT
- PM delivery – £20.00 + VAT
- Saturday delivery – £85.00 + VAT
- Delivery between 10.00am – 16.00pm – £30.00 + VAT
- Request 7 hour booking window – £20.00 + VAT
Highland postcodes attracting a minimum carriage contribution of £90 +VAT per item dispatched.
- PA20 and higher number to Paisley area
- DD Dundee area
- PH Perth
- AB Aberdeen area
- IV Inverness area
- KY Kyle of Lochalsh
- DG Dumfries
- KA Kilmarnock
Islands postcodes attracting a minimum carriage contribution of POA per item dispatched.
- KW Kirkwall Orkney area
- BT Northern Ireland area
- IM Isle of Man area
- HS Hebrides area
- ZE Lerwick area
- TR Scilly Isles area
- GY Guernsey area
- JE Jersey area
- PO30-41 Isle of Wight area
- EX30 Lundy area
South West postcodes attracting a minimum carriage contribution of £50 +VAT per item dispatched
TR – Truro, Penzance, Camborne, Falmouth, Hayle, Helston, Marazion, Newquay, Penryn, Perranporth, Redruth, St Agnes, St Columb and St Ives, plus the Isles of Scilly.
PL – Plymouth
TQ – Torquay
EX – Exeter
London and surrounding area postcodes (reasons of low emission, congestion charges and pallet packing) attract a minimum carriage charge of £50 + VAT per item dispatched.
- Outside of UK. Will offer prices based on a postcode destination
- Amazon depots attract an addition contribution charge of £12.00 per item.