BenchMaster have supplied most industrial sectors over the past 40 years including the motor industry, the electronics industry, light and heavy engineering, packing industry, schools, colleges and many individuals with a requirement for a robust workbench at home. Check out the types of workbenches we offer below.
Benchmaster is the leading manufacturer of educational workbenches, tables and trolleys in the UK. Over the past 40 years, we have worked with many universities, colleges, schools and training centres. Our ready-to-use workbenches, tables and trolleys are currently being used in laboratories, engineering departments, electrical departments, mechanical departments, design technology and changing rooms to name only a few.
Our wide range of workbenches, tables and trolleys are designed for the education sector in mind. From heavy duty models designed for design technology and textiles to medium duty or light duty versions which are ideal for ICT, art and science departments.
If you work in a food technology department, we even offer stainless steel options which meet food standards regulations. Benchmaster also offers accessories to accompany our workbenches and tables such as chairs, stools and lighting. All of our educational products are built to a high standard in our manufacturing workshop near Manchester. They are built to last, representing a good investment when compared to cheaper alternatives. Long-term, there will also be savings if and when budgets are cut.
Reasons to buy from BenchMaster…
- Fully welded and ready to use.
- No assembly required.
- Free delivery to most parts of the UK.
- Ordering directly from the manufacturer, so no agent fees.
- Educational Discounts available on large volumes.
- Great customer feedback from universities, colleges and schools.
For a well-made affordable medical trolley, hospital service trolley, oxygen bottle trolley, linen trolley or hospital records storage unit look no further! With BenchMaster, our medical products are delivered welded and ready to use, manufactured from quality products and available at competitive prices. BenchMaster do offer bespoke solutions for the medial industry. These can be fully stainess steel perfect for dressing trolleys, clinical trolley, surgical instrument trolley and nursing trollies. Please contact us for further details.
- Each medial trolley and storage units comes in different sizes. Click on the one that suits you and it will give you the size we offer in this range. If you can't find a suitable size, please contact us with your specification.
- The worktops available to choose from include: galvanised steel or stainless steel tops. If you require a fully stainless steel medial trolley, please contact us using the details below with your specification.
- The uniformly distributed load (UDL) is 450kg for each standard medical trolley.
- You can customise your medical trolley or cabinets further choose different colours. The default colour as blue, unless specified. For any non-standard colours, these are available for volume orders. If you require this, please contact us for further details.
Click here to see our latest case study on work carried out for the medical industry.
BenchMaster workbenches and tables provide a solid base to carry out DIY projects, repairs or even gardening around the home or garden. Simply make room in your garage, garden shed, greenhouse or your workshop for one or more of our sturdy workbenches, which come ready-to-use (not flat pack) and then your work can commence. Please be aware that workbenches can take up space, so make sure you have checked your dimensions before buying one. The type of worktop also needs careful consideration as to the type of work being carried out. Please see the domestic workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Choose from light duty, heavy duty workbenches or garden trolleys.
- Perfect base for DIY projects, repairs or gardening work at your home.
- Come fully assembled and ready to use.
The automotive industry was the first industry that BenchMaster worked with back in 1977. Over the past 40 years, many garage owners, repair outlets and dealerships from around the UK have purchased fully-welded and ready-to-use workbenches and trolleys. If you are looking for a refit or moving premises and require a workbench or trolley, then BenchMaster are your answer. Please see the automotive workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Great value garage workbenches available in a number of sizes and combinations.
- Perfect for those garages who require a base while on the move or something static that is solid and takes a lot of weight.
- Large range of sizes and worktops to choose from.
Are you working in a warehouse or workshop that require a quality workbench suitable for all types of packing work? Well our workbenches come fully-welded and ready-to-use and are built to last. Choose from a number of solutions to suit your needs. The packing workbench comes with several accessories including drawers, upper shelves and rolls to hold shrink wrap or paper. There are other options available that allow you to add accessories in future. Please see the packing workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Perfect for warehouses, distribution centres and many more.
- Packing workstations and workbenches available with accessories to suit your needs.
- Fully welded and ready to use once delivered.
We offer a range of electronic workbenches that come as standard with several accessories to suit your needs. This includes an ESD range (anti-static), which is electro-sensitive that doesn’t allow to build a static charge. All of the options come in a number of sizes with accessories to suits your needs. Please see the Electonics workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Choose from ESD or standard worktops to suit the work being carried out.
- Available for light duty and heavy duty work. Also mobile for those looking to carry out work on the go.
- Choose from a number of sizes and configurations.
Over the years, we have supplied workbenches to many horticultural establishments and individuals who carry our work in the garden. Our workbenches are strong and sturdy, so they’re the perfect base to carry out your gardening work. The option of horticultural trolleys gives you the ability to work inside or outside, weather permitting. All our horticultural workbenches and trolleys come in assorted sizes and types, so there are plenty of options to meet your needs. Please see the horticultural workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Choose from trolleys or static workbenches available in a large ranges of sizes.
- Come ready to use, so no assembling once delivered.
- Strong and sturdy products that are built to last.
BenchMaster have supplied the MOD (Ministry of Defence), all the emergency services plus the NHS over the past 40 years with fully-welded and ready-to-use workbenches and trolleys. Whether it’s the NHS, emergency services or MOD, each environment have requested storage solutions for equipment, medical records or day to day storage. These have been added to the workbenches and we also offer standalone cabinets such as hazard cupboards for solutions that need stored away securely. Please see the institutional workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Fully welded and ready to use workbenches and trolleys for the MOD, NHS and emergency services.
- Large range of sizes to suit individual requirements.
- Choose from a large range of accessories to store equipment or medial equipment.
BenchMaster have supplied many fully-welded and ready-to-use workbenches and trolleys to the manufacturing industry over the past 40 years. All of our steel workbenches and trolleys are manufactured in the UK to high quality standards. There is a range to suit every need from light duty to heavy duty work. We supply a comprehensive range of accessories such as vices, storage cupboards/drawers, lighting and electrical sockets to go with your workbench.
- Large ranges of sizes to suit your manufacturing needs.
- Strong and sturdy products that are built to last.
- Available for light duty and heavy duty work.
BenchMaster offer a practical and high quality stainless steel workbench or table for the food industry. These stainless steel workbenches or tables are used for food preparation, storing of foods and places in a kitchen where hygiene is essential. They are available in a number of sizes and configurations such as stainless steel shelves, stainless steel cupboards and stainless steel drawers.
- Ready to use from delivery
- High quality stainless steel products able to withstand high temperatures and heavy weight (UDL up to 400kg)
- Easy clean, with a removable top to allow for deep clean
- Range of heights and sizes
At BenchMaster, our workbenches can be adjusted to suit your specific requirements. Our bespoke service ensures every need your company has, is met; from packing benches to desks to trolleys. We have had a lot of success in helping distribution centres and so can ensure that the service we provide will be satisfactory. We can provide workbenches for the distribution of clothing, food, electronic items and much more. Our benches are sturdy and reliable and will serve your company for many years.
- No construction required, ready to use once delivered
- Available in a range of sizes, colours, and heights
- A variety of tops available for every need
- Range of storage options available with our workbenches
BenchMaster offer high quality, fully welded and ready to use workbenches for the engineering industry. These workbenches are well built and can withstand a lot of wear and tear. Typically customers who deal with chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, motor vehicle engineering and aerospace engineering buy these type of workbenches. They are capable of supporting up to 1500kg UDL load. They are available in a number of tops - wood, galvanised steel, stainless steel and black rubber over steel. As standard BenchMaster offer a cupboard, bottom shelf, vice plate with these workbenches for the engineering industry. There are a number of accessories that can be added such as additional cupboards, drawers, shelving, lighting, electrical sockets.
- A selection of tops available for all requirements
- Choose your height, size, and colour to match your workshop perfectly
- Arrive fully assembled and ready to use
- Wide range of accessories available