The automotive industry was the first industry that BenchMaster worked with back in 1977. Over the past 40 years, many garage owners, repair outlets and dealerships from around the UK have purchased fully-welded and ready-to-use workbenches and trolleys. If you are looking for a refit or moving premises and require a workbench or trolley, then BenchMaster are your answer. Please see the automotive workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Great value garage workbenches available in a number of sizes and combinations.
- Perfect for those garages who require a base while on the move or something static that is solid and takes a lot of weight.
- Large range of sizes and worktops to choose from.
Starting From:£210.00 Excl. Vat £252.00 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel, laminate, MDF and ESD tops.
- Ideal for packaging, home workshops, laboratories or education with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 500kg.
- Made in steel box section frame and delivered fully welded and assembled.
Starting From:£318.00 Excl. Vat £381.60 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel, hard wood and black rubber on steel tops
- Perfect for use in projects needing extra bench strength, with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 1000kg.
- Supplied fully welded and ready to use with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard.
Starting From:£385.00 Excl. Vat £462.00 Incl. Vat
Benchmaster’s automotive super heavy-duty workbenches are perfect for storing tool boxes, welding equipment, changing tyres, storing bench grinders or testing batteries. These benches are very strong and can handle loads of up to 1500kg. The only thing they can’t take is a car on top!
Our super heavy-duty benches also offer plenty of storage solutions underneath, including a cupboard and a bottom shelf to store general hand tools, batteries, jacks and parts.
- Perfect for storing tools and equipment.
- Also deal for working on tyres.
- Optional extras available include:
- (extra) cupboards
- Louvre or tool panels
- Electrical trunking
- Fully welded and ready to use.
- Load capacity: 1500kg.
Starting From:£428.00 Excl. Vat £513.60 Incl. Vat As low as: £410.40
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.