The automotive industry was the first industry that BenchMaster worked with back in 1977. Over the past 40 years, many garage owners, repair outlets and dealerships from around the UK have purchased fully-welded and ready-to-use workbenches and trolleys. If you are looking for a refit or moving premises and require a workbench or trolley, then BenchMaster are your answer. Please see the automotive workbenches and trolleys we have on offer.
- Choose from steel, laminate, MDF and ESD tops.
- Ideal for packaging, home workshops, laboratories or education with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 500kg.
- Made in steel box section frame and delivered fully welded and assembled.
- Choose from steel and solid wood tops
- Perfect for use in projects needing extra bench strength, with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 1000kg.
- Supplied fully welded and ready to use with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard.
- Available in a number of combinations
- Ideal for those looking to use it static or on the move
- Can support up to 360kg UDl
- The top supplied is galvanised steel over 45mm solid wood.
- Can easily handle an incredible weight of up to 1500kg UDL.
- Supplied with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard and delivered fully welded and ready to use.
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.