Benchmaster is the leading manufacturer of educational workbenches, tables and trolleys in the UK. Over the past 40 years, we have worked with many universities, colleges, schools and training centres. Our ready-to-use workbenches, tables and trolleys are currently being used in laboratories, engineering departments, electrical departments, mechanical departments, design technology and changing rooms to name only a few.
Our wide range of workbenches, tables and trolleys are designed for the education sector in mind. From heavy duty models designed for design technology and textiles to medium duty or light duty versions which are ideal for ICT, art and science departments.
If you work in a food technology department, we even offer stainless steel options which meet food standards regulations. Benchmaster also offers accessories to accompany our workbenches and tables such as chairs, stools and lighting. All of our educational products are built to a high standard in our manufacturing workshop near Manchester. They are built to last, representing a good investment when compared to cheaper alternatives. Long-term, there will also be savings if and when budgets are cut.
Reasons to buy from BenchMaster…
- Fully welded and ready to use.
- No assembly required.
- Free delivery to most parts of the UK.
- Ordering directly from the manufacturer, so no agent fees.
- Educational Discounts available on large volumes.
- Great customer feedback from universities, colleges and schools.
Starting From:£210.00 Excl. Vat £252.00 Incl. Vat
At Benchmaster, we offer a large range of laboratory, art and ICT tables or workbenches. These tables are well-built and are designed to provide students with the space they need for theoretical and practical work.
There is also the option to incorporate storage solutions such as cupboards and drawers underneath the bench or table tops. There are other options available including lighting and electronical sockets that can be built into the table or workbench.
The standard working height is 840mm, but this can be changed to a height to suit different heights for no extra cost. We also a range of different colours to suit your branding colours.
We offer a number of standard sizes and different worktops to suit every environment and budget. If you are looking for a specific size and it’s not part of the standard range, please give us a call on 01457 837146 to talk through your requirements.
- Static laboratory, art and ICT tables available in a number of sizes.
- Fully welded and ready to use.
- Standard load capacity: 500kg.
- Standard working height: 840mm.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Lead time 10 working days from time of order.
Starting From:£318.00 Excl. Vat £381.60 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel, hard wood and black rubber on steel tops.
- Perfect for use in projects needing extra bench strength, with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 1000kg.
- Supplied fully welded and ready to use with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard.
Starting From:£385.00 Excl. Vat £462.00 Incl. Vat
- The top supplied is galvanised steel over 45mm hard wood.
- Can easily handle an incredible weight of up to 1500kg UDL.
- Supplied with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard and delivered fully welded and ready to use.
Starting From:£428.00 Excl. Vat £513.60 Incl. Vat As low as: £410.40
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.