- Free delivery to most parts of the UK.
- Fully assembled and ready to use workbenches.
- Our target is to deliver within 10 working days.
- Manufacturers of quality workbenches for over 40 years.
Starting From:£179.00 Excl. Vat £214.80 Incl. Vat
- Choose from galvanised steel, stainless steel, laminate, MDF and ESD tops.
- Ideal for packaging, home workshops, laboratories or education with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 500kg.
- Made in steel box section frame and delivered fully welded and assembled.
Starting From:£272.00 Excl. Vat £326.40 Incl. Vat
- Choose from steel and solid wood tops.
- Perfect for use in projects needing extra bench strength, with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 1000kg.
- Supplied fully welded and ready to use with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard.
Starting From:£330.00 Excl. Vat £396.00 Incl. Vat
- The top supplied is galvanised steel over 45mm solid wood.
- Can easily handle an incredible weight of up to 1500kg UDL.
- Supplied with a bottom shelf and a locking cupboard and delivered fully welded and ready to use.
Starting From:£337.00 Excl. Vat £404.40 Incl. Vat
- Ideal for food, laboratories and medical industries with a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of up to 400kg.
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel and comes fully welded.
- Available in a number of sizes.
Starting From:£379.00 Excl. Vat £454.80 Incl. Vat
- The top supplied is MDF wood.
- Supplied with a MDF Upper shelf, two bars and drawer located on the right. delivered fully welded and ready to use.
- Other variations are available, please call for more details.
Starting From:£366.00 Excl. Vat £439.20 Incl. Vat As low as: £348.00
- The top supplied is galvanised steel.
- Offer invaluable flexibility in use and positioning and are particularly useful to the service engineer and in the motor industry.
- A lockable cupboard and vice plate are fitted as standard and we offer a choice of length and depth.
Free delivery on all workbenches to most areas of the UK* local_shipping
BenchMaster is a leading UK manufacturer of fully-welded and ready-to-use (not flat pack) workbenches and trolleys. Our industrial workbenches and trolleys have a substantial steel frames on which all joints are carefully welded. This means each of our quality products is built to last. BenchMaster’s workbenches and trolleys are all rectangular in shape, with flat and square corners and edges. The standard working height of each bench is 840mm, apart from our packing workbenches which measure in at 900mm. Working heights can, however, be adjusted to suit each order.
Each of our benches features a blue-coloured steel frame but there is also a wide range of other options available at no additional cost. BenchMaster stocks a comprehensive range of accessories including vices, shelving, drawers, cupboards, lighting, chairs, louvre panels, tool panels and unwired electric sockets to make your bench your own. BenchMaster’s best seller is our steel top heavy duty work bench, which is available in a number of sizes and specifications.